[mythtv-users] X and PVR 350

Alex Harford harford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 00:13:55 EST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:12:19 -0500, Maverick wrote:
> How about the magic checkbox in Utilities/Setup, Setup, TV Settings,
> Playback, next, next, next, next, Check "Use the PVR-350's TV out /
> MPEG decoder". Is yours checked and pointing to the correct /dev/video
> device?

But that won't help him play xvids since it's not using the PVR-350's
tv, it's using the framebuffer.

Chris, how fast is your system?  You've got me worried because I just
put together a box and I'm hoping to be able to play things through
the pvr-350.

Also, did you find any instructions on how to use the updated driver?
I'd like to try the new version of ivtv and I don't want to wait for
Axel to build the rpm.

Alex