[mythtv-users] Nova-T kernel versions.

mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 14:04:43 EST 2005

A quick question, has anyone had the 909 model Nova-T (Conexant chipset)
working on older 2.6 kernels?

The reason I ask is I can't get it working on 2.6.5-7.111.30 and the
video4linux Make.config says that cx88_dvb wont compile on anything
below 2.6.10.

Currently I have everything working and stable[1] with the (updated)
default suse 9.1 kernel (2.6.5-7.111.30) and I'd rather not change it
unless I *have* to.

OTOH if it doesn't work then it's the perfect excuse to buy a pvr-250 to
replace it and build a second backend. :-)

Which brings me to my second question, would a 450 PIII be suitable for
a backend with a Nova-T in?

Thanks

Druid

[1] Touch wood ;-)