[mythtv-users] Sound from DVD and Transcoded Recordings Doesn'tWork

Matt Mencel mr-mencel at wiu.edu
Wed Jan 26 14:10:05 EST 2005

Thanks Will...

Well that cleared up a few things then.  I'm using the tuner input on the
PVR so the line-in on the PVR should be left empty.  I do have a cable
running from the DVD to the sound card...I guess I just need to go out the
sound card into the AUX in on my stereo receiver.  Wish I could have
everything (video & audio) all going into the same thing (TV).  I'll give
this a try and see how it goes.

Thanks again...
Matt