[mythtv-users] Favorite Universal Remote? Buying Tips

M S skd5aner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:54:33 EST 2005

Definitely check out the Harmony line of remotes from Logitech!
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlistharmony/US/EN,CRID=2080

You can get them for almost half the price as MSRP on newegg.com

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=283&manufactory=8060&DEPA=0