[mythtv-users] Re: mythweb Recorded Programs Warning sorting.php line 42

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Wed Jan 26 11:02:59 EST 2005

Andrew Cheung <agccheung at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mythweb (0.16v) displays errors whilst on the Recorded Programs:

> Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/sorting.php, line 42:
> Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

> Doesn't display any recorded program details, even though there are recordings.

I believe this was fixed months ago in CVS.  So upgrading to CVS, or waiting
for 0.17 would be the simplest fix.  You also might be able to grab CVS
mythweb (all but the includes/mythbackend.php) and use that.  Keep the old
mythbackend.php file though.  My understanding is that this *should* work.

Also, try searching the mailing list for the fix, which I'm sure was given at
one point or another.

Ciao
Gavin