[mythtv-users] Not in running state, state = 2

Gabe Mulley gabe.mulley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 01:51:41 EST 2005

Hi,
I get like 5 of these messages (see subject) per second whenever I
watch live TV. And every 2 seconds or so I get a "prebuffering pause"
message. Does anybody know what this combo could mean?  I'm using ALSA
so it's not the atiixp problem (of which I've read so much about in the
archives), and I even installed a Creative Soundblaster Live! XGamer,
although I didn't disable the onboard audio on the box, could this be
'causing the problem despite it not being in use?

My Setup:
Unknown Athlon (scavenged) real clock 1200 MHz
WinTV PCI (bt878)
Soundblaster Live! XGamer
ATI Radeon 9600 Pro
Seagate 160 GB (hdparm OK)