[mythtv-users] I can't beleive it's this.... complex

Mike Schommer schome1 at schome.net
Tue Jan 25 21:00:29 EST 2005

If you're asking if the QT binaries that come with 9.2 work - they did
for me.  As for the card, my card is a pcHDTV HD-3000.  I had to install
it using the provided drivers (was not recognized by Suse).  Following
that, I installed MythTV and it has been working great ever since.  The
only problem I'm having is that I can't switch channels, but that's
really not a big issue for me since I always watch recorded shows.

I'm thinking about your comment about your card not recognized by
MythTV.  Is your card working without MythTV installed?