[mythtv-users] Re: xbox myth and hdtv

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Tue Jan 25 18:53:14 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 04:17:22PM -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 January 2005 03:39 pm, Brad Templeton wrote:
> > Myth's xvmc support still has some issues as far as being able to seek,
> > with various other ones reported.
>
> Would you stop repeating this crap?  As far as I'm aware, it's not true.

My apologies, I was indeed repeating it from reports by others such as
Jarod Wilson.  Is it now fixed or was it an incorrect report?
Sorry I didn't hear about this sooner, for I did indeed advisea few
folks there could be trouble running xvmc.   This is great because
xvmc opens up a whole new raft of machines to playing videos and hdtv.