[mythtv-users] harmony remote with Myth

KMF katoom at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 25 18:51:48 EST 2005

Howdy!

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 10:18, Dan Christensen wrote:
> I've got a Harmony SST-659 universal remote.
> In the PVR category,
> they list MythTV as a manufacturer, but then they ask for the model
> number.  Any idea what I should use here?
>  Should it somehow reflect
> the IR receiver I am using?  (My plan is to use the receiver in my
> Hauppauge PVR-350.)

   Use the Hauppauge PVR if you are using that IR from the 350.
 That's what I did with my SST-659 and it works great with a very\
 high WAF.  I programmed buttons for commercial skipping, file deleting,
 restarting the front end, etc.. to the LCD display and it's pretty
 convenient.

   Good luck!

--
   Kevin Flaherty