[mythtv-users] RE: [mythtv] CVS Compile Error since the large DVB patch?

O'Leary, Paul poleary at mallesons.com
Tue Jan 25 04:53:49 EST 2005

Ditto Glen, i get same problem. CVS from this afternoon.

siscan.cpp: In member function `void SIScan::AddEvents()':
siscan.cpp:945: error: invalid conversion from `QSqlDatabase*' to `int'
siscan.cpp:945: error:   initializing argument 1 of `static void
ScheduledRecording::signalChange(int)'
make: *** [siscan.o] Error 1

======================
Hi everyone,

I am running MythTV CVS using DVB in Australia on Debian Linux
2.6.8-1-686 #1 Thu Nov 25 04:34:30 UTC 2004 i686 GNU/Linux
and have been doing a while now.

I was able to compile and run CVS from about 7-14 Days ago, but today
when I updated to the current CVS and tried to compile I came across
this error,

siscan.cpp: In member function `void SIScan::AddEvents()':
siscan.cpp:945: error: invalid conversion from `QSqlDatabase*' to `int'
siscan.cpp:945: error:   initializing argument 1 of `static void
   ScheduledRecording::signalChange(int)'
make[2]: *** [siscan.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/yuckfou/dvb/mythCVS/mythtv/libs/libmythtv'
make[1]: *** [sub-libmythtv] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/yuckfou/dvb/mythCVS/mythtv/libs'
make: *** [sub-libs] Error 2

I tried make distclean, and even tried deleting the entire mythtv
source directory and checking it out again from CVS, but with the same
error again and again =[.

Any idea people?
I'm compiling with Standard settings in settings.pro with the
exception of native lirc and DVB options set (not the On Air Guide
information option).

Any idea's?

Thanks
Glen