[mythtv-users] Archiving TV shows to DVD

Blammo [doh] blammo.doh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:25:04 EST 2005

All of the solutions I've seen thus far require you start actually
watching the program, hit Edit, load cutpoints, then exit.

While this is not time consuming, it's not automated. I'm looking for
something automated.. IE grab these 3 files, burn em to DVD.

What I want may not exist. However, I will say the new version of
NuvExport actually works. For the first time in 9 months I
successfully mpeg2cut a file today.

As an aside, anyone have guidelines for making Xvfb work under FC1?
I'd like to be able to run nuvexport from an SSH at work, that way
when I get home, it's all ready to burn.