[mythtv-users] Fluorescent stripe at the bottom of the screen when viewing

Anthony Vito anthony.vito at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:00:28 EST 2005

On Sunday 23 January 2005 2:14 pm, John Johnson wrote:
> It's a flashing, pulsating green/blue stripe at the bottom of the
> screen.

You are using Bob deinterlacing?? and you are seeing the blue Xv
background as the picture shifts for each field? maybe... happens to
me too, only when Bob is on. Overscan should fix it. I however, I
can't easily ( and don't want to ) overscan my projector on VGA.
Anyone know how to change the background Xv color to black?

--
Anthony Vito
anthony.vito at gmail.com