[mythtv-users] MPEG2->MPEG2 cut spinning

Steven Christall mythtv at mctubster.com
Mon Jan 24 16:27:01 EST 2005

Hi.

In my case I haven't tried to use the MPEG2->MPEG2 cut before.

As far as I can tell the Xvfb allows you to run a virtual frame buffer
so that you can run the program without an xwindows session.

I was planning on having a go with avidemux in xwindows later tonight by
itself.  Is it your guess this is the part that is broken?

Steve