[mythtv-users] picure quality PVR350/FC1

MadPatrick forum at pdebrabander.nl
Mon Jan 24 15:50:51 EST 2005

ivtvctl -j reg=0x6c,val=0xfe -d /dev/video0
This one i already have, which i needed to remove the green-screen
But i found also this:
ivtvctl -j reg=0x6c,val=0xda -d /dev/video16

Don't know the difference between video0 and video16, but in mythtv setup i
saw also video16.

ivtvctl -j reg=0x61,val=0xb1 -d /dev/video0
When i use this setting the screen is scrambled.

I've a PVR-350 Model 993 tune=38. maybe this i different with yours

I think it has to do something with the register settings....