[mythtv-users] Swedish frequencies / channels

Didde Brockman didde.brockman at starring.se
Mon Jan 24 14:44:29 EST 2005

OMG! This is beautiful! Makes me wonder why ComHem didn't mention this
URL / service to me while I actually was asking them about their
frequencies. I love it

Would you mind posting your frequency mappings for Stockholm? It'd save
the rest of us some work, and since I am lazy by nature that's
something I sure would appreciate  ;)  Also, it might be good for
future readers to come to have the channels documented on this list.

Thank you so much!

Kindly,
Didde