[mythtv-users] picure quality PVR350/FC1

Dan Wilga dwilga at MtHolyoke.edu
Mon Jan 24 13:43:32 EST 2005

At 2:13 PM +0100 1/24/05, MadPatrick wrote:
>I've setup mythtv 0.16 (rpm-version) on FC1 and this is running fine now.
>The picture quality on my tv-set is a little bit onsharp and i think the
>colors can be better.

Lack of sharpness is more likely due to signal loss, IMHO. If you
can, try S-Video; it's MUCH better than composite. Failing that, try
a better video cable.
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"