[mythtv-users] PVR250 + Nova-T Nightmare.

Dan Robinson dannyjrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:44:44 EST 2005

Why do you need to recompile the kernel, I use Jarod's guide, ensuring
the I also install the kernel source.  Ensure you've rebooted so
you're using the new kernel, then pull down the latest dvb drivers and
build them.  Then use the script provided with the drivers to load the
newly built modules.  Works very well for me.

Not tried it, but I guess you could then delete the modules that came
with the kernel and copy the new ones in, but i just load them direct
from theit build location.

Danny