[mythtv-users] dvb - contrast,brightness and color

Duncan Thomas lists at goldtel.com.au
Sun Jan 23 18:30:32 EST 2005

Hello all.

So I upgraded from slack 9.0 to 10.0 over the weekend. Added a 2.6.10 kernel
and threw in a Dvico fusionhdtv lite card alongside my Leadtek XP2000.

For the most part everything works well (incl the remote).

However - where I can adjust the brightness, contrast and color for the
Leadtek card - I find I have no control over the Dvico card.

I have googled away to no avail (finding plenty of references to cards that
differ in "color" etc) so I turn to the lists.

Is it possible to adjust these settings and if so - is it something that can
be done thru Mythtv or do I need to look at at an external program (perhaps
like I use v4lctl to adjust a few things on my Leadtek card)

Regards Duncan