[mythtv-users] URC-6131 & ~mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc not working

John waligory at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 14:39:15 EST 2005

I have an One For ALL remote model URC-6131 and I'm trying to get it
working using myth.  I've recently installed Myth via Jarods guide.
One of the last issues is I'm still working on getting my remote to
work in Myth.  Currently I'm using a lircd.conf and lircrc file that I
found on vulturesnest.net.  Attached you'll find both files.  When
using the irw program I can see my key presses just fine.  When
starting mythfrontend in verbose mode this is what I see in the
background:

" in /home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc:8 ignored
" in /home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc:10 ignored
mythtv: bad file format, /home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc:11
Failed to read lirc config /home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc for mythtv

Am I doing something wrong.  The Hauppauge worked fine a few days ago
when I last tested it (I have a PVR-350).  When comparing to other
lircrc files its looks perfectly normal other than the indentation.

Any suggestions?

John