[mythtv-users] Better lirc files?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sun Jan 23 12:41:25 EST 2005

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, John Williams wrote:

> >  I am looking for samples of the new grey and black one
> > for the PVR-350 but am willing to take others and put them on a website
> > as well.
>
> Jarod has shared his on wilsonet.com. You can find it at
> http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/lircd-g3.conf.txt

That is NOT the .lircrc file. That is the /etc/lircd.conf which is listed
about one and a half page before the .lircrc file mentioned in the same
guide.

I get all the right responses when testing with irw but just a few of them
with mythtv. This .lircrc sample file is using CH+ where the lircd file is
generating Channel-UP for example.

Hugo.