[mythtv-users] Better lirc files?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sun Jan 23 07:25:41 EST 2005

Hi,

The sample .lircrc is rather limited in my experience. Someone willing to
share their copies? I am looking for samples of the new grey and black one
for the PVR-350 but am willing to take others and put them on a website
as well.

I am working on it right now but am not conviced I am doing it right. I
have just a small handfull of buttons that work right at this moment.

I fixed just a few but the others are not working as I would expect.

Hugo.