[mythtv-users] Recommended Flavour

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Sat Jan 22 18:14:10 EST 2005

Cecil Watson wrote:

>> I have a working CVS backend and I'm building a new frontend.  I want
>> to use the CD boot frontend KnoppMyth and not have a HD in my
>> frontend.  I can't do it AFAIK because the KnoppMyth CD doesn't
>> support my CVS backend because the protocols have changed.
>>
> This has to do with the way MythTV functions, not KnoppMyth.  One you
> simply have to remaster the CD with the CVS version of MythTV.

Are there instructions on the site on how to accomplish this?  My main
distribution is Redhat 9 and a cursory glance at the KnoppMyth site
didn't reveal a remaster document that I saw.  I'd love to be able to do
this to support a cd boot frontend but haven't seen how I could
accomplish it yet.

Kevin