[mythtv-users] mythbrowser crashing...

Karm may karmmyth at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 15:32:11 EST 2005

I am having trouble bring up mythbrowser.  I have
entered  some sites via the Web setup screen.  I can
select "Informaiton Center" -> "Web" -> <then select a
site that I have previously entered>.  But the web
page does not display.  So I executed "mythfronted
--verbose all".  I navigate through the menue and
select the web sight.  Web sight is not displayed.  I
shutdown mythfrontend and the console has a message...
 KCrash: Application "mythbrowser" crashing...

Questions:
1) Has anyone seen this happend?
2) Where does mythbrowser save its selectable sites?
3) What can I do to determine why mythbrowser is
crashing?

Other info:
I am running fvwm, Fedora 3, Myth 0.16.