[mythtv-users] IVTV: VIM Restart? Crashing MythBackend

Josh Burks dotnofoolin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 11:43:54 EST 2005

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:00:52 -0500, Jack Trout <witmore1 at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Jan 20 19:40:17 localhost kernel: ivtv: VIM Restart

I, too am getting those messages. Seems to happen when I try to change
the channel, which by the way doesn't work in Myth at the moment. I
can change using ptune.pl though.

I installed using Jarod's guide/FC3 and followed the ivtv section to a T.

Googling and mailing list searches have turned up nothing, except that
it is related to the saa7115 chip.

Also, my video is choppy and the sound seems to lag (like it's in slow-mo).

Josh