[mythtv-users] mythWeb for NL?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Thu Jan 20 16:58:14 EST 2005

Right.

I got mythweb started and try to setup my channels (NL) but how do I match
them agains the list gathered by xmltv?

I tried to change some settings for the language and so and ended up with
an error like:

Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/settings.php, line 12:
main(themes/compact/settings.php): failed to open stream: Onbekend bestand of map

Are the themes limited on non-english pages?

And how do I fix it so I can get a full menu back on /mythweb/ instead of
a rather limited one I ended up with after this error?

Hugo.