[mythtv-users] Re: apt & mythtv-suite

Matt McKeon matt at camadro.com
Wed Jan 19 14:46:56 EST 2005

that was it! duh.
So I got apt-get install mythtv-suite; I made my database for the
backend, but when I try and run mythtvsetup, it comes back with teh
following error message:
mythtvsetup: relocation error: /usr/lib/linmyth-0.16.so.0: undefined
symbol: _ZN9QGroupBox10setEnabledEb

so then I tried to update libmyth, but it said libmyth is already the
newest version.

Mind you I am using the at-bleeding version.... does it use some other
version perhaps?