[mythtv-users] [OT] New ATI drivers just released for Linux(32bit & 64bit)

mail.com mikechoy at mail.com
Wed Jan 19 02:33:07 EST 2005

I can confirm that the new drivers installed well and are fully working on a
Fedora Core 3
741 kernel. Installed very easily. Did not need to use the xfree config file
it created. Just updated
my xorg.conf to support video accelleration. Have not tried tvout or HD via
the DVI.

I have a plasma panel at 852x480 via a DV connected. Noticeable speed diff
in things like
the prog guide and on screen menus.

Mike Choy