[mythtv-users] Re: possible to automate music and video manager scans?

Justin Walther justin.walther at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:28:07 EST 2005

To be honest, I'm more concerned about updating mythmusic.  It takes
incredibly long to update since I have a large mp3 collection.  I wish
I could do that on an automated basis overnight.

The video update only takes a second to finish so I'm not really
concerned about that.

Thanks for the find though!

--Justin