[mythtv-users] Edit commercial cutlist...

Rob Greene robgreene at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 22:29:32 EST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:26:16 -0600, Rob Greene <robgreene at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yaay!
>
> Does anyone know if this exists in the apt-get libraries, or do I need
> to start building Myth myself? (And then, is this the frontend or
> backend ... or is it all one big hunk of code?)
> -Rob

I'm sad to report that after getting getting the time and the source
code, it didn't resolve my problem. However, current CVS got closer -
I could bring up the cutlist. After that, it randomly locked up the
front end.

How did you obtain the 0.16 source? From CVS with the tag, a RPM, tarball, ...??

Thanks!
-Rob