[mythtv-users] MythWeather problems

Nathan Elliott nelliott at gci.com
Tue Jan 18 00:29:24 EST 2005

I get the following error when I try to load MythWeather:

MythWeather: Warning: Failed to find link to map image.

The gui asks me to retry (doesn't work).  I get a similar error when I try
to run MythWeather setup.  I can't even get into setup to try changing my
settings or location it just keeps asking me to retry, and my only way out
is to cancel.  I thought maybe I need to reset everything, and I've poked
around, but I'm not finding where the settings are stored.  Can someone
please point me in the right direction?

Thanks