[mythtv-users] apt & mythtv-suite

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:07:21 EST 2005

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:13:06 -0500, Matt McKeon <matt at camadro.com> wrote:
> I tried the apt-get install ImageMagick, but it came back saying:
> ImageMagick is already the newest version. mythtv-suite fails because of
> mythdvd; then trying to do apt-get install mythdvd fails on a
> dependencies transcode.. Then if I try to do transcode their is another
> failed dependcy..its an endless circle....

Post the last error from transcode.  That is where I got hung up with
ImageMagick.  I am not saying I know what the answer (probably I
won't), but Axel might (he identified the ImageMagick issue I had).
Also, which repo are you using from your sources.list?
Stable/testing/bleeding?

--
Email me if you want a gmail account, I have invites.