[mythtv-users] PVR350

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 17 15:37:43 EST 2005

For the 350 you don't use a channel change program. You just set up the
frequencies properly in the channel setup.

> Also, since running on an old computer, I would like to use the tv-out
> from
> my pvr.  Not a  problem at all, just tick of the flag that I want to use
> HW
> for playback.  Nice.  But this is obiously only working for tv-output
> (with
> the info-overlay).  First of all, is there some way that I can adjust
> where
> on the screen the overlay-info is put?  This is scaled to big for my
> screen
> such that I can't read what mythtv tries to tell me.  The next problem,
> and
> reason why I maybe should crosspost this message, I'm not able at all to
> start x running on the fbdev.  X starts, but not showing anything on my tv
> :(

You should take this to the ivtv-dev list.
Best starting point would be to post the (appropriate) output in your
messages file and the X log file and probably the X config file. From there
we can make a start to work out what is wrong.

What version of the ivtvdev driver are you using? I would recommend the 0.8
version which I posted to ivtv-dev mailing list a week or 2 ago. It will
make debugging this easier.

John