[mythtv-users] Re: Where to find HOW-TO for PVR-350 TV-OUT?

Nick Morrott pvr at insidethex.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 04:51:48 EST 2005

 On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Frutillar wrote:

> On Sunday 16 January 2005 08:09 am, Asciimonster wrote:
> > Frutillar wrote:
> > >Hi!
> > >
> > >I was finally able to get all of the necessary components installed and
> > >operational on my MythTV. What I need to do next is to setup the TV-OUT
> > >feature for my pvr-350. Where can I find a good, recent guide?
> >
> > Jarods Guide is still nicely up-to-date (try chapter10):
> > http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php
> >
> What I found in Jarod?s site only references nVidia and the on-board
TV-OUT,
> but not for the PVR-350. Am I looking in the wrong place?

>It used to be in there but the document changes and I notice bits that are
>in my printed version of 2005-01-10 are no longer present online.

It's still there on the site in section 10, but Jarod have done some cool
CSS stuff to hide it by default. Near the top of the page in the Almost
latest news section is a link " Show PVR-350 Output Info " which will
magically unhide the 350 output and X related stuff. You'll need JS turned
on and CSS support in your browser for this to work

Cheers,
Nick