[mythtv-users] problems w/ recent CVS MythTV

Fa Yoeu fayoeu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 13:56:34 EST 2005

I have been running the lastest CVS as of  01/16 and haven't ran into
the OSD or wedging problems.  I do see some weirdness with commercial
skipping.  I enabled it and it didn't flag the commercials for the new
programs that I recorded.  However, it will flag programs that I
manually select for commercial skipping.