[mythtv-users] ir blasters from http://www.irblaster.info/

Mike mythtvuser at optonline.net
Sun Jan 16 11:41:05 EST 2005

What does your complete configuration look like (linux distribution,
kernel version, lirc version, etc)?
Did you get any warnings at all when compiling lirc that may be relavent?
Do you have it attached right at the IR input of the echostar box?
Which HOWTO did you follow?  Personally, I like this one:
http://losdos.dyndns.org:8080/public/mythtv-info/MythTV_DISH_IR_LED_TX_via_Modified_LIRC.html

One thing you may want to try is winlirc on a windows machine quick.
Since there is no compiling, config, etc to get in your way it makes it
really easy to quickly test out a remote config file.

I'm not sure about the DBS config comments you mentioned.
You may want to check the LIRC list archives at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=lirc-list and ask
there if you can't find any info.