[mythtv-users] Xine and remote

Neil Milne neil.milne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 10:49:46 EST 2005

Apologies - I didn't actually have my lircrc file on my site when I
sent the link - it's there now.

I took a look at the 'play' command and your 'button' entry is in
upper case. I don't know if the config is case sensitive but if it is
it doesn't match your lircd file.

Your 'config' entries appear fine (see my file - it's there now...) so
I'd just make sure you've got the correct 'button' entries. Also, I'm
not sure if xine needs to be built to understand lirc - I'm using
Gentoo so when I got the xine packages they were automatically
configured to use lirc during the build process. Might be worth
checking if your binaries were built to support lirc...

HTH
Neil

--
Neil Milne