[mythtv-users] Commercials are flagged but slave cannot find them

Mead, Ted TMead at rochgrp.com
Sat Jan 15 17:25:20 EST 2005

I have a server running mythbackend.  When I run the frontend on that
box, the manual commercial skip works as expected.  Mythweb indicates
the recordings are flagged and commflagged = 1 on recorded table in the
database.

When I run mythfrontend on a slave, everything seems to work properly,
except that when I press End of Z when watching the show the OSD says
commercials are not flagged for this show.

Any ideas?

Tx,
Ted