[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV-Out xine DVD playback problem with subtitle

Francois Banville banville at telefonica.net
Sat Jan 15 06:59:39 EST 2005

I set up mythDVD to playback DVDs with xine. I use the TV-Out output of
my PVR-350 to display the xine playback. The X11 server is setup in PAL.
For some reason, I cannot get the subtitles to show up. On the other
hand, xine displays volume, stream info and other text info normally.
Also, running xine and sending the display to another X server running
on my laptop displays the subtitles. Does this ring a bell to anyone?
François.