[mythtv-users] Nova-T and a PVR-250?

Garry Gibson garry.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 11:28:47 EST 2005

I'm in the UK and have a perfectly working MythTV setup, using a
PVR-250, a Sky digibox with a redeye IR transmitter controlling it.

Obviously, as everything is working fine, now is the time to mess with things!

I'm thinking of adding a DVB-T card in there as well, so we can record
one thing whilse watching another, or record two programs at once.

I know Myth can cope with multiple cards, but how will it manage with
the fact that some channels will be on the PVR-250 (Sky movies etc)
and will need the redeye IR doofer to turn over, and that some
channels will be on both?

Can anyone offer any pearls of wisdom, even if it's "don't do that mate!" ?

Regards,

Garry.