[mythtv-users] UK Listings

Christopher McEwan christopher.mcewan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 08:45:17 EST 2005

Its fine on my box aswell. Best way to fix it would either be to
delete the records that shouldnt be there individualy from the
database, or empty the database and do a full filldatabase again.

Thanks also for reminding me to record snake hunter.. enjoyed the last
2 shows of it so far !

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:27:08 +0000, Stutty <stutty at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does this show up on the web interface?
>
> Seems fine on mine,  tv_grab_uk_rt grabbed from CVS around about Oct
> 2004, Myth TV CVS around the same time.
>
> Anyway, thanks for making me check, spotted "Near Dark" was on Sunday
> 23rd - been trying to catch that for a while now!
>
> Paul
>

> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:01:38 +0000, James Poyser <james.poyser at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've just noticed something strange with my listings (i'm using the uk
> > radio times xmltv feed).  Some program times seems to have been
> > re-scheduled by the tv companies but the changes are causing problems
> > / duplicates in myth.  For example:
> >
> > Diagnosis of Murder (1991) - (ok ok, it's an example, I didn't say i
> > was going to watch it ;-)
> > It's in my mythtv listings twice - Jan 23, 2005, 03:35 PM and Jan 23,
> > 2005, 03:40 PM
> >
> > Desperate Housewives: Pretty Little Picture (still no got around to
> > watching this - is it worth the space?)
> > Jan 23, 2005 (12:05 AM) and Jan 23, 2005 (12:10 AM)
> >
> > What's the best way to fix this?  What about purging the entire
> > listings database and refilling it?  Will this affect my recording
> > schedules or previously recorded programs?
> >
> > Thanks - James

Regards,

~CM