[mythtv-users] UK Listings

James Poyser james.poyser at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 06:01:38 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've just noticed something strange with my listings (i'm using the uk
radio times xmltv feed).  Some program times seems to have been
re-scheduled by the tv companies but the changes are causing problems
/ duplicates in myth.  For example:

Diagnosis of Murder (1991) - (ok ok, it's an example, I didn't say i
was going to watch it ;-)
It's in my mythtv listings twice - Jan 23, 2005, 03:35 PM and Jan 23,
2005, 03:40 PM

Desperate Housewives: Pretty Little Picture (still no got around to
watching this - is it worth the space?)
Jan 23, 2005 (12:05 AM) and Jan 23, 2005 (12:10 AM)

What's the best way to fix this?  What about purging the entire
listings database and refilling it?  Will this affect my recording
schedules or previously recorded programs?

Thanks - James