[mythtv-users] One videosource, several grabbers ?

Hans Öfverbeck hans.ofverbeck at home.se
Thu Jan 13 16:22:16 EST 2005

Hi,

Is it possible to associate more than one XMLTV grabber to one
videosource in MythTV ?

My MythTV box only has one TV-card, hence I guess there can only be one
"videosource" and, from the look of the MythTV gui, only one grabber.
The channels available from (the single) antenna input however aren't
listed by any single XMLTV grabber, but if I could combine two
(tv_grab_se_swedb and tv_grab_dk ) I would get most of the channels I
care about.

Hans