[mythtv-users] MythVideo losing file info

David W Davis davidw.davis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 19:54:42 EST 2005

Has anyone had issues with MythVideo losing file info?  Such as not
remembering a file was marked as not browesable or losing association
with a cover image and the imdb info.  Or not playing files in
sequence even though they are marked to play as such?  My videos are
on a windows box which I mount via samba on my remote frontend.  The
frontend runs fc3 with myth .16.  The backend runs fc1 with myth .16
(I think, how do I verify this?  I recently ran an apt-get update and
apt-get install mythtv-suite, so I assume it is .16).  Any ideas or
suggestions are appreciated.

Dave