[mythtv-users] Re: New Mac Mini

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:18:55 EST 2005

I havent done any Break downs lately as I dont work with macs much
anymore. but I used to run a video editing lab for a school and as far
as video compression wise g4's outstripped p4's in most ways as
processor speed isnt the only factor in a risc enviroment, but its
quite easy to show that megahertz to megahertz in PC Vs Mac is not a
true sign power as a 400mhz g4 was still at least twice as fast as a
600mhz g3 in video compression