[mythtv-users] OT: I lost my pvr-350 9-pin din cable

junk_inbox at comcast.net junk_inbox at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 16:00:11 EST 2005

If you're handy with a soldering iron, you could just make one.

I saw an page in english just the other day with the pinout, but I can't seem to find that one now.  I just did a quick search and could not find that page, but I did find another page with the pinouts (it's not in english [german perhaps?], but you should be able to figure it out... )

The page is:
http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Pinout_PVR350

Jeff