[mythtv-users] Anyone using MediaMVP with 0.16?

John OKeefe john at terminalreality.com
Wed Jan 12 13:02:03 EST 2005

I am thinking about using a MediaMVP as a front end also. All I want to use
it for is to watch previous recordings. How good is the quality? Is there
any problems like stuttering, pauses, etc when watching a recording over a
MediaMVP and using the skip forward feature? Are you running the MediaMVP
over wireless or a wired network?

Thanks,
John