[mythtv-users] New Mac Mini

Marc Nicholas marc at geekythings.com
Wed Jan 12 10:44:53 EST 2005

The adapter most certainly doesn't "require" a G5. That's misinformation on
Apple's part (I guess they need to update the product details).

You'll also notice that it's listed as an accessory for the Mac mini AND
even shown on the product detail pages for the Mac mini.

It's just a DVI break-out box...there's nothing "magic" tied to the CPU.

-marc