[mythtv-users] Re: Problem Playing back long (2 hour) recordings

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Wed Jan 12 10:15:33 EST 2005

At a guess take a look at whatever file system you are using on that
system.  If its fat32 your going to have to change to something else.  I
think ext2/3 and reiserfs should work fine as well as the ones myth
recommends that I don't remember off hand.   (I'll change to one of the
recommended ones eventually, its just not something I've gotten to doing
yet.)