[mythtv-users] FW: New Source Forge Project MythStreamTV

Asher Schaffer freedenizen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:07:32 EST 2005

Hmm, seems to have messed up my mythweb install, when I try to load
mythweb I get:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/languages/English.php on line 257

I restored English.php, and manually added:
'Stream Recordings'  => '',

Then I got error:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/themes/Default/theme.php on line 52

I restored theme.php and manually entered the mythstream link and now
mythweb works fine as does the link

I can send you the default theme.php and English.php files from the
copy of CVS that I have if you want it for testing.
Thanks