[mythtv-users] FW: New Source Forge Project MythStreamTV

Joshua Ebel jebel at bivio.net
Tue Jan 11 20:21:36 EST 2005

Currently I am using ffmpeg and VLC for transcoding/streaming. Soon I'll
have a FAQ done. Sorry there are some missing details, I'll work on that.
I'm not using RTSP, it's HTTP/MMS for now. But could be easily changed to do
whatever you like.

I would love to add tons of codecs and the option of playing MythVideo files
is very interesting. Great ideas... keep them coming.

Thanks,
-Joshua Ebel
joshebel at gmail.com